How to fix Unable To Delete File? I've been having an issue since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Unable To Delete File. What should I do to fix Unable To Delete File?Highly Recommended To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is used to diagnose and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Unable To Delete File missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Unable To Delete File problem will be resolved easily.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Unable To Delete File error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: System_thread_exception_not_handled Windows 10 Easy Method,What Is System_thread_exception_not_handled Windows 10? How To Solve Stop Error 0x7E System_thread_exception_not_handled Problems Efficiently?,System_service_exception,System_thread_exception_not_handled Athwbx-sys,System_service_exception
Read More: ,You May Receive A Stop: 0x00000019 Error Message On A Windows Xp,779,Spoolsv Exe In Windows Xp,Computer Error 1008,Fatal Ni Connect Error 12170