What is rwcdk60.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). rwcdk60.dll problems might occur when your rwcdk60.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
You may encounter rwcdk60.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\rwcdk60.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\rwcdk60.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rwcdk60.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file rwcdk60.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because rwcdk60.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\rwcdk60.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "rwcdk60.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because rwcdk60.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module rwcdk60.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rwcdk60.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At times, rwcdk60.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic rwcdk60.dll Problems Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing rwcdk60.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register rwcdk60.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your Computer, Error Removed!Crypt32.dll is missing
Read More:,Microsoft Outlook Not Responding,800b0100 Error Code,Dell Dock Download,RegZooka,403 Forbidden Error