Best Solution:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve bad pool header windows 10 upgrade problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix bad pool header windows 8 problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADERGenerally speaking, most bsod problem, such as, bad pool header vista is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to get rid of Bad Pool Header.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
Most often, to fix Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error can be a disaster for your PC. If bad pool header windows 10 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header 0x00000019 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header vista error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows 10 Upgrade,bad Pool Header 0x00000019,Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Windows 8,Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 7,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e