I have 5 laptops and all of them have the latest windows 10 update which is 1511 except one that has not received that update and I am wondering if there's way to get it on this laptop ?
Answer: It is usually not difficult to figure out why your PC is so slow recently. To be honest, unable to obtain Windows 10 1511 Build 10586 error message might be the fuse for your computer problems.
Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is definitely the best choice for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC at peak performance. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot unable to obtain Windows 10 1511 Build 10586 errors. Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix unable to obtain Windows 10 1511 Build 10586 errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot unable to obtain Windows 10 1511 Build 10586 error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Fix unable to obtain Windows 10 1511 Build 10586 Problems On Your Own.In most cases, if you want to solve unable to obtain Windows 10 1511 Build 10586 issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: Windows Update Error 0x80004005 For KB3087040,error Code 80004005 Windows 10,windows Media Player Error 80004005,Update KB3033929 Fails With Error Code 80004005,windows Update Error 0x80004005
Read More: ,After the 30 days of no activation, what'll happen???,System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled,Random BSODs and freezes on W10 Pro x64,Running the troubleshooting tool,Failed to update