Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_MRM_UNSUPPORTED_DIRECTORY_TYPE issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve ERROR_MRM_UNSUPPORTED_DIRECTORY_TYPE?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix ERROR_MRM_UNSUPPORTED_DIRECTORY_TYPE Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix ERROR_MRM_UNSUPPORTED_DIRECTORY_TYPE problem.
Method Two: To remove ERROR_MRM_UNSUPPORTED_DIRECTORY_TYPE problem immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_MRM_UNSUPPORTED_DIRECTORY_TYPE file is definitely an essential files for your system. You should never ignore it. Therefore, ERROR_MRM_UNSUPPORTED_DIRECTORY_TYPE error fixer is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..0x800706b5,Error Code 0x80072f0d,ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED_ON_STANDARD_SERVER,Fixcfg.exe,Window Xp Wsock32 Error
Read More:,Adobe Update Problems Wisefixer,Windows 8 app store error code 0x8020002E,s7aregsx.dll,Code 503 Service Unavailable,http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/downloads