My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" "shockwave flash object" flash10l.ocx problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve "shockwave flash object" flash10l.ocx problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my PC issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of "shockwave flash object" flash10l.ocx error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix "shockwave flash object" flash10l.ocx problem.
Method Two: To repair "shockwave flash object" flash10l.ocx error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
"shockwave flash object" flash10l.ocx error can be a disaster for your PC. If "shockwave flash object" flash10l.ocx error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of "shockwave flash object" flash10l.ocx error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove "shockwave flash object" flash10l.ocx error in time.