Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 10, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_OLD_WIN_VERSION issue and the just a Blue screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve ERROR_OLD_WIN_VERSION?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of ERROR_OLD_WIN_VERSION error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_OLD_WIN_VERSION problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot ERROR_OLD_WIN_VERSION problem effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
ERROR_OLD_WIN_VERSION error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If ERROR_OLD_WIN_VERSION error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of ERROR_OLD_WIN_VERSION error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove ERROR_OLD_WIN_VERSION error in time.
Outlook 2007 Error 0x80040600,Outlook Error 0x80004005,Outlook Error 0x800c8101,Outlook Error Code 3259,Outlook Server Error 550
Read More:,Nebula 3 System Error,Cisco Router Error 651,Remove Mcafee From My Computer,Gmail Security Certificate Errors,Spooler Print Spooler