Luckily for you, removed in many different ways. In this blog, I would like to offer you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Solve Adobe Reader Win32 Error Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Remove Adobe Reader Win32 Error Problems with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Resolve Adobe Reader Win32 Error Error By Yourself?
To troubleshoot Adobe Reader Win32 Error issue in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Remove Adobe Reader Win32 Error Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve Adobe Reader Win32 Error error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Adobe Reader Win32 Error error completely.
Is your PC healthy?Computers runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely the best solution for people to eliminate Adobe Reader Win32 Error errors. Besides of fixing Adobe Reader Win32 Error errors, this utility also owns very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This tool
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Dll,How to Fix mgsimcommon.dll Missing Errors,How to Fix mfc90u.dll Missing Errors,How to Fix lonsint.dll Missing Errors,Unable to Fix Magnification.dll Error? Try SmartPCFixer,Fast Solution to Fix Kernel32.dll Error